27th and 28th June 2015
Entry is now closed due to the large number of entries. Group entries have been loaded.
Venue: SportsDock, University of East London (Docklands Campus), London E16 2RD (Home of Newham Swords Fencing Club). Transport directions and map
Please note that points are not awarded to fencers entering competitions above their age group unless a lower age group competition is not held. eg U9 fencing in U11 where no U9 event is held. Such an entry is for fun and experience only.
Check In times are provisional and may change before the event
|Event||Check-In Closes||Entry Numbers|
|U11 Boys||09.00||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs&Gender=M& age_category=U11′]|
|U15 Boys||09.15||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs&Gender=M& age_category=U15′]|
|U15 Girls||11.00||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs&Gender=F& age_category=U15′]|
|U13 Girls||12.30||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs&Gender=F& age_category=U13′]|
|U13 Boys||09.00||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs&Gender=M& age_category=U13′]|
|U11 Girls||09.15||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs&Gender=F& age_category=U11′]|
|U9 Boys||13.00||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs&Gender=M& age_category=U9′]|
|U9 Girls||13.00||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs&Gender=F& age_category=U9′]|
|Total Entries:||[pdb_total filter=’event~lpjs’]|
Closing Date: Midday Tuesday 23rd June 2014
Entry Fee: £30.00
Notes: Use fencer’s age as at 1 January 2015 to select the age group
NB There is no U17 event at this competition
Medals awarded to top four fencers. Certificates for all competitors.
- U9s must use size 0 blades;
- U11s & U13s must use size 3 blades or smaller.
- All fencers must wear 350N jacket & breeches.
- U9s, U11s & U13s must wear a 350N plastron.
- U15s must wear an 800N plastron and lamé bibs
A limited Armoury service will be available
- Please check that weapons are working before coming to the competition!
- All foils must have 6″ (15cm) of insulation at the point to ensure hits are registered against the opponent.
- If you replace the tape on a Leon Paul foil you should also, as a general rule, replace the point screws at the same time
Cafeteria and large, free car park available. Easy access throughout Centre
For further information, contact Linda Strachan on 07956 618898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your LP Unique ID Ready: 2 Initials+Date of Birth in dd/mm/yy plus Gender. Ignore all middle names eg Lewis Day born 16 June 1995 would have a unique ID code of LD160695M.